Skip to main content

Light


Welcome back ya'll!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. So today I am going to talk about US being the light... What I believe God is wanting to do, especially with all of the hurting going on and all the relationships that have been completely trashed because of actions and people being accused of things that aren't necessarily issues to be worried about. So first the Lord spoke to me today at 1:03 PM and i took it to scripture. Genesis 1:3-4 And God said,"Let there be light," and there was light. God saw the light was good. I know this scripture is talking about creating the sun.. But I also heard him say I was thinking of you even when I created this light. YOU are the light of the world. How cool is that? He loves us that much to constantly be thinking good thoughts for us. Exodus 35:14 The lamp stand (represents Jesus) that is for light (us) with its accessories (because we couldn't be us with nothing on the inside or outside) lamp (represents us) oil (Holy Spirit) for light (our new self once we are anointed by Holy Spirit.) If you use your bible app and type light in the search box.. Tons of scripture pop up all referring to us and Jesus and the father of lights. I believe the reason for us being the light is to give the enemy a bad day every day. God designed it that we would shine in the midst of darkness. That we would grow up into his and the message of Reconciliation. Part of my testimony is me going through this area of my life where I was completely and totally consumed with a lifestyle of sin and shame and guilt. Which the father never wanted for me. With that came drama like so much drama! I look back now and can only give God the glory that I am alive and not dead. Anyway through all of this God has completely restored some of the hardest situations because of me, and things that I did to people. I can honestly say that I am not on bad terms with anyone from my past and that is a great deal of reconciliation, that only the father could do. Every time I turn around there is another person that pops up that I had completely blocked out because what I had done to them whether it be, beating them up, treating them like trash or the other way around. I got bullied a lot. I didn't feel sorry for myself or anything like that but this lead to my life of sin and destruction because I was angry. For the most part I was a great kid. I lived like hell for 2 years and that time so much bad and good happened. I went through this phase of thinking I couldn't be hurt anymore if I built up walls and become a tough girl that became numb to feelings in general because anytime I let them show in a friendship or a relationship I got hurt EVERY single time. I am a forgiving person naturally but something happens to a girl when you get your heart completely shattered by a boy... I am so thankful for me coming to the end of myself in 2012 and I started chasing after Jesus. This didn't come easy. I still to do this day the longer I spend time with Jesus am continually working on what he wants to fix and make new. Just so I can be free in him. not free in sin. free as in right standing with God. Pure heart before the father. From the worst of situations God has allowed me to cross all of these people again and make things right. What a loving father. He set this whole thing up. He gave us this. 2 Corinthians 5:19 God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting peoples sins against them, and has committed to us the message of reconciliation. Another one of my favorites is Colossians 1:20 And through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. So if you are in a place of wanting to make things right with people hand it over to the Lord and he will make it happen because Jesus died for that. Run your race and finish well. 💕 It is possible not always the most comfortable thing but it's worth it. Be blessed 😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th