Skip to main content

FEAR NOT!!!

Hey There,

Thank you for coming to read this blog post :)! There has been many scary things talked about on the media this week. I have really had to press in and hear what the Lord is saying. He is still saying the same thing he has always said FEAR NOT! FOR I AM WITH YOU! Last night when i was reading the news about the Florida shooting this fear started to rise up in me and then before I knew it my chest felt heavy! I guess because my daughter is in school and I just stopped right there and started thanking God for what he says about us and crying out for our nation to come to his feet! I felt like Hannah in 1 Samuel how she is deeply troubled and called out to the Lord with everything in her being.. The Lord remembered her cry and granted to her what she longed for. Then something started to rise up in me and say stop being consumed by the enemy and what he wants to do and bring division, look at me... Can you see me in the midst? I was really honest and said I don't know what I see yet Lord and he said then you haven't been looking at me long enough yet.. So as for me I refuse to post anything that has even a hint of fear in it. I will not host that devil or pay him any attention. I just know that now we have to stay focused on what the word of God says now more than ever. A great outpouring has started and he wants to continue to do that and enemy always tries to imitate  what God is doing and God always brings to light what is of him. So as parents to children lets not fill their minds with the what if factors and start feeling it with the promises and truth of the gospel so that fear will NOT consume our children! We can do this guys! I love you all! BE encouraged and DO NOT FEAR



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th