Skip to main content

My Testimony

Hello Everyone,

Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today! So I am going to do my best to share my testimony. There is a lot in it, so it might be along read. I promise to make you laugh though! So I grew up in a small town where everyone knows everyone and they know everything about you. It was great except during that rebellious point of my life which is where I will start off at. In high school I was really sweet and shy for the most part until my Junior year towards Christmas. I had just gotten out of a relationship that was pretty serious and it hurt.. If you saw my last blog I mentioned this a little bit. So I decided to run to all the wrong things.. I started hanging out with some people I probably shouldn't have. I started making dumb choices and started to go and do things I would never in a million years be proud to talk about. During this time I met my daughters father. I graduated high school and then him and I started talking and dating. Not long after I got pregnant with my wonderful daughter. During my pregnancy I was extremely sick the ENTIRE TIME! hahah it was not fun. I don't understand the women that say they feel amazing pregnant because I didn't experience that at all! While I was pregnant my relationship with Hadlie's dad started to take a turn for the worst but I held out hope that just maybe it would work because I didn't want to do it alone and I was scared. I have forgiven Hadlie's dad and have no hard feelings towards him whats so ever but to continue with my story I have to share some of what I use to FEEL. We had a wishy washy relationship my whole pregnancy which didn't help at all. I developed Pre-eclampsia  and it was really rough. Hadlie tried coming into the world at 20 weeks pregnant and praise God they got that stopped and I was put on bed rest for the remaining time until Hadlie came into the world. Which is where everything got way worse before it got any better. I remember sitting in the hospital room praying and saying God there has to be a better way for Hadlie and I. I want to give her the world. Right after that my fever spiked up really high and so did my blood pressure and then what do you know its time to have a baby!! During this time my blood pressure got up to stroke level and I turned as white as my bed sheets. Hadlie came and had some fever and stuff also which made it to where I couldn't hold her for awhile because they didn't know the cause of any of it. Poor girl was stuck all over for them to try and find a spot for an IV and it never worked.. Few days went by and Hadlie was doing great but I wasn't it turned out I had an upper respiratory infection that had gotten into my blood stream but that wasn't it. I had  been dealing with extreme pain. I couldn't sit in the floor. I couldn't walk around with Hadlie for very long. Then more symptoms starting coming along like discoloration in my skin, hot flashes, night sweats, anxiety, depression, and chronic inflammation and chronic pain. It took me an hour or so to get out of bed everyday and during this the doctors kept telling me I was making it up. Until August 8, 2012 I woke up that morning to some not so pleasant text messages from Hadlie's dad explaining he was done and was leaving me, which turned to us (Me and Hadlie) He explained he couldn't handle me anymore and I was a bunch of degrading crap that I wont say. I picked myself up the best I could and made my way to my doctor appointment I had. I walk into an ultra sound room and so we could take a look at my insides, and my ovaries looked like spider webs. covered in ovarian cyst and it was starting to explain my pain lol. My ovaries were swollen 2 times the size of normal ovaries and my precious sweet doctor that is in heaven now said,"Jordyn, I am so sorry to tell you and I prayed for this not to be, but it looks like you have Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome." and she continued to explain what it was. It is a hormonal imbalance and caused my body to be insulin resistant. I took the meds and got worse and worse over the next 3 years. I had surgery after surgery. Nothing could fix me. NOTHING! There was no cure. It was a trial and error type thing. During this time Jesus was calling after me. I found this guy named Todd White in 2014. Thanks to my Mimi, and I saw in him a side of Christianity that I had never seen before and I wanted that relationship with Jesus so I went on this journey learning and digging into Jesus. I had made up my mind to live a healthy lifestyle of fitness and well balanced diet hahahah meaning I loved sweets like completely and totally could only eat carbs and sugar which was my problem all along. I am so free of that crap though! So I slowly started changing my life around and chasing after Jesus and one day while Hadlie was taking a nap I was cleaning and had some Jesus Culture playing and Holy Spirit came on me and showed me a clip of everything I had ever done and Jesus standing in the midst of it all and me wasting his stripes because I has turned into a bitter, angry, jealous, and terrible person. Love I didn't have a grid for it other than loving my daughter and for the first time I felt the love of the father. It was all consuming and I laid on the floor crying for a good 2 solid hours in the presence of Jesus. Ever since that day I have been on fire for Jesus! I believed healing for everyone else except myself. Why? I have no idea. Except I hadn't experienced it yet. I found out Todd White was going to be in Dallas TX at the Shift Conference and I made some phone calls to all my family and we went to see Todd and it was amazing!! The first night prayer broke out and people laid hands on me and I didn't think anything at all really I just started opening up my heart more and more to Jesus and the next night was Todd's night to speak and we were so excited and Hadlie was too. The night before a shooting happened in downtown Dallas so roads where blocked off. Then we found another way and that road was shut down for construction. So I start to lose my cool a little bit and thank God my Mimi was with us or I would've been a big ole jerk haha. Anyway it starts raining and I am like you stupid devil! WE WILL GET THERE! We eventually get to the conference and it was amazing! The worship was heavenly and the word Todd brought was raw and real it changed my life. He called for people to come to the front so I took my cousin down there because she was having some trouble with her knee. 2 people before this prophesied that I would be healed and I was like yeah ok... hahah Anyway Holy Ghost lit me up when we went down there and I was prayin' devil slayin machine haha.. Then Todd White had the Holy Ghost death stare right into my eyes and  started calling out everything I had wrong with me by name and I just started crying. We got in groups of 3 and started praying and I felt peace come over me. We went back to the hotel and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning with NO PAIN and NO DISCOLORATION in my neck or arms. Every day after that another symptom would fall off of my body. I went back to the doctor to check and see that I wasn't crazy and in fact for the 1 st time in 4 years I was under 200 pounds and I didn't have high blood pressure. My vitals where perfect. The Dr goes to read my labs off of the computer ya'll guess what?! The dang computer crashes and I just start laughing. It took them 45 min to compare my old lab work and my new lab work. They couldn't believe it. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!! I am completely healed to this day of all of that junk and I am so thankful. It has changed everything about me and my love for JESUS! I walked back to my car in tears because that was my first time to ever leave there with good news!!!  so if you need healing please let me pray for you!!!!!!! There is so much more. So there you have it. This is my testimony 💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th