Skip to main content

Eagles



Hey Everyone,
Thank you for stopping and reading this blog post today! I am going to share a little bit about what God has been showing me lately and I want to hear from you as well! So beginning in August of 2017 I started seeing Eagles yes Eagles on the high ways or driving and I had one experience that made me look more into this and start asking God what he was saying. On my way to work when i worked in Lovington NM in the treasures office I was on my way and it was an emotional morning. I was having a pity party I suppose because I just wanted to stay home with my child. I had never gotten to do much of that since she was born, anyway... As the song It is well is blaring in my car i look out my window and this eagle locks eyes with me and it was almost creepy because I saw the color of his eyes and everything!! They where a honey color. They pierced right into my soul and in that moment I heard the voice of God say look Jordyn, this is a representation of you. You are on the ground but I am preparing you for much greater and bigger things. Do not be discouraged. I love you! This took me on a journey. greater? bigger? What could it be? I was seeking God and his kingdom and righteousness and then really really hard times hit. I thought this is not bigger or greater. This actually hurts! God where are you. I know you are here but I need to see you right now. Then it got even worse hahahah. What a stupid lying devil and boy am I making him pay! In the midst of not having a job, not being able to be my normal giving self for Christmas. (not just then but this was the season) anyway... I had to learn to receive gifts. Gifts that God had for me that I took for granted and didn't realize it! Like family and friends. I had to learn that it was okay for people to bless me and me to just receive and not give anything back expect a thank you! Why this was hard for me I have no idea. Maybe because we are raised to be independent or do things on our own and don't ask for help because it's nobodies responsibility but my own... God the father is so loving to bless when we are stubborn, to love me when it was hard to love back. When getting treated like hell by people around me and him showing me who they really where so all I could do was hurt for them. For him to come and encounter me in a way that has changed my life forever and it started by seeing an eagle on the way to work but there was much more to it then this. He is still speaking to me through the prophetic. Especially the Eagles winning the super bowl lol.. Go Cowboys!!!!! That being said. He is calling people out and showing his strength in their weakness and he is renewing us in this time. He is pouring out and recognizing those who are really hungry for change and lasting difference. Getting rid of themselves and only wanting JESUS to fill them. I've touched the very tip of what he has for me and not even all of it but walking this Christian life out every single day is a growing in intimacy with Jesus. To know his heart and to be known by him. I am still hearing him, yielding when he shows up. Let me know what you have experienced or heard about Eagles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th