Skip to main content

Pure Heart





Image result for heart






Loving ourselves...


A subject we often over look. If it wasn't important Jesus wouldn't of said. "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27. It's hard to learn this scripture and to walk it out when all we have ever been taught is. Eye for an eye. The way that seems right to the world. Not easy! But it is so worth it. Would you rather have an okay life or do you want to raise the dead? Not just the dead physically but the spiritually dead? Me? I wanna raise the dead! I want everyone on planet earth to know the real Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

How does this pertain to loving ourselves? If we can't see ourselves through the eye of Christ we can never see other people for their created value... Christ died while we where yet sinners. He knew no sin and became sin so that we could become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. It's not just a nice sermon it's a life lived unto holiness and godly contentment in Christ Jesus.

A place of rest that where no matter what is pressing against you or around you. That peace never leaves you. A lifestyle of loving the person in front of you. People are not an inconvenience. Our own restrictions and time is the inconvenience. There is nothing that can separate us from the love of God. How cool is it that we can hear God's thoughts for us and for the people around us? 

I want to share a testimony of this.
Last summer at a bible study, God gave me a very specific word for a young man. So after we where done sharing I walked over to him and asked him what I heard in my heart and I asked. Do you want to be a DJ? The young man said... Yeah. How do you know that? I said I don't but Jesus lives inside of me and he does! I also heard the Lord say Tell him I am a good good father and I will never leave him. So I did and the young man started to tear up. He shared with me that he didn't really know his earthly father. That he left him when he was young. I asked him if he believes in Jesus and he said I don't know. I said well. He told me about you wanting to be a DJ and he told me to tell you all the other stuff and He also wants you to know that he wants you to be a DJ and to share him everywhere you play. The beats and the music would be for him. He said WOW. This is insane. I said no this is awesome. See he would speak all of this just to you. I didn't know him. This was only his second time to the bible study. I asked him if he wanted to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior and he said yes and then right after we prayed together he wanted to get baptized so we did. I haven't seen this guy again but I am trusting that the Lord has him. 

Me sharing all of this I want you guys to see that you speaking life and loving yourself like Jesus says can change the world around you. You might be the only Jesus that someone sees. We have to represent him well. If you don't know Jesus and would like to. Reach out to me and lets pray.. You where created for more.

Love you all,
Jordyn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th