Skip to main content

New Season

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for reading this blog today. It blows me away that God has used this blog to reach 15 nations in the world. Our God is so big, so strong, and so mighty. There's nothing that our God will not do. I love that song. It's so sweet to me. I sing it with Hadlie every day!

SOOOOOO... It's beginning to look a lot like FALL! I love this time of year. Christmas is my absolute favorite but Fall there is just something so crisp and clear about that season that always ends up changing me again spiritually.

A new season. I don't believe that we will end 2018 hard and in a striving manor. We are entering this season where the Lord want's to correct us in love, grace, and mercy. The things we thought where right for so many years. He wants to show us his heart, his mind, and he wants us to HEAR HIM! I love getting together and waiting on the Lord with friends and family and then I love to share what he spoke or what he did when he showed up. It shifts something. Stuff in the natural starts to line up with the supernatural and God has always wanted it that way. He wanted relationship. He wants nothing more than for us to know him. How can we know him if we don't spend time with him?

His word isn't judgmental. When he speaks it's always with LOVE. Us as humans with our human nature may take things a certain way because of our feelings and emotions but we don't live by those anyway. 

Not to long ago I was spending time with the Lord and I told him I don't know if I ever even want to be someones wife, because women in the bible are always slaves it seems and then he pointed me to 3 different scriptures that talked about women and who they are and that we are just as important which... DUH I knew we where but in the way he showed me, It was so loving and kind and passionate. He has plans for me that only I can carry out and that my husband isn't going to treat me like a doormat. I had this hazy vision of what Love was and what marriage was because of what I have experienced and what love looked like to me. He showed me love wasn't an emotion or a feeling but it was him. A person. I could never truly love until I had tasted and seen that the Lord was good. Needless to say I had to repent for my attitude and I started praying for my somewhere out there husband because I now know that it's okay to open ourselves us to love. Not for my husband one day but for Jesus now.

So this transition into the next season right now, I've to learn things I thought I was past and over by now but I've gone deeper into his wisdom and knowledge and I know this new season will be full of power, love, and a sound and confident mind. The only way to stay hungry and thirsty for the Lord is to continually feed yourself the word. 24/7. Audio bible. Read the bible. Worship. SING! Dance! Whatever you have to do to stay connected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th