Skip to main content

Are You Comfortable?


Image result for god is love





Hey Precious People!

Are you comfortable? A question I wish I could answer YES to but I know that it's not where I am suppose to be. Jesus said he gave us the comforter for a reason. The reason is so that we could fully and completely depend on him in the worst and best of every situation.. Why do we need full dependence on him? Because people always miss the mark but GOD.... Never will! If we look back at all the different situations in our lives we can see that people have always let us down. Why is that? Because we put all our trust and love and time and energy into them. God designed us to be that way but only with him. 

That's why it's all about relationship with Jesus Christ and not religion and if it is about religion to you then it should be, James 1:27 Pure and undefined religion in the sight of our God and Father is this; to visit and care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep ones self unstained from the world. That is true religion. So many people see the Bible as a book with a bunch of rules and do's and don'ts. Really what the Bible is, is the very word of God. It's a love letter to you from God himself. If you research and look it all up and translate it all into the original text it all relates and testifies of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

 SO being comfortable I long to know what that is except I really don't want to know what that is.... Doesn't make sense does it? I rather grow and bow to the Lord now then to be forced to later. Something happens when you lay your own life down and you pick up your place in grace and truth. Everything starts to change. Everything starts to become clear and you start seeing through a different lens. God starts depositing dreams and longings into you that only YOU can carry out. I thought I knew that and then I realized I did not! I wasn't that big, who am I to plan a life that is NO LONGER MINE to begin with? I gave my life to Christ literally so it is no longer me, but Christ in me! 

Walking through the fire and going through something and nobody around you know what you are walking through but instead they see Jesus and every time someone mentions your name all they have to say is. Man they have really changed. THAT'S WHAT I WANT! I want to hear well done. I want to serve and give and love. I want to look different than the world. I want my hope to shine through in the toughest of times and the greatest. I don't want to just depend on God when things are bad but also when they're good because I know that it all could change any day. If you're completely comfortable today. Ask God this one question. God, What are your plans for this life? Just see what he says when he answers you? It more than likely will look like nothing you have planned and that's the beauty in it all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th