Skip to main content

Come, And I Will Give You Rest

Rest.....

I've wrote on this before, about it being the season that I am in. I now know why I have been in this place. It hasn't been a rest of doing nothing. In the rest I have had to make the choice to go and get alone with Jesus. I have had to choose Jesus when I could've slept in or watched TV. The season of rest that I am in is for the accommodation of what is next in my life and walk with the Lord.






I've had to not go and do everything I have wanted to, but it has been so rewarding. Not only in the fact that my house is spotless most of the time (Can I get an AMEN) lol but in the sense that I am growing here in this place just as much if not more as whenever I am in huge corporate settings.







There is something about knowing him, that knowing that Jesus is waiting for me when I wake up early every morning. Knowing that with out a shadow of a doubt he is doing everything I pray and speak out in complete faith that he always shows up. He will always come where he is wanted. I have got to learn that the more I want him. The more he gives me. If he can trust me with my time because he sees I will be faithful, he will be able to trust with the more he wants to give.








My choices now determine how far, how much, and how wide I get further on. By me choosing to be with him I have gotten breakthrough for my family and I have dealt with things that are now redeemed by the blood of Jesus and those generational things that aren't from heaven have stopped here with me. My child will inherit all of this breakthrough and not have to walk through so much difficulty because I chose to break the vicious cycle of all the lies that wanted to take up dominance. But JESUS asked if he could carry them for me instead, he also asked if he could wash them away and it was up to me to leave them at his feet.







It's always worth the price we pay for the things that are detrimental. He sees that we are saying yes to his yes. We can honor him with our time, with our lives, with our yes.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th