Skip to main content

Simply His

Image result for picture of a dove






Jesus, 
The name above every name. Died and rose for us. It's something that I refuse to take lightly. Most of the time when I think of Just how awesome Jesus is. It sends me right to tears.


I haven't wrote a blog in awhile. I wanted to many times but something kept me from just doing it. I recently just got back from a Power and Love in Watuaga TX, and Jesus always shows up bigger and better than I could ever picture him to.


My ears got healed. I am still in awe that I can hear without it sounded muffled or without constant ringing in my ears. I am so blessed that the Lord of all the earth would heal me. He has healed me before but every time he shows up it blows me away. 


Here we are it's another year and everyone is setting new goals and wishes for this year. This year my wish is to truly love Jesus well. If I could do anything in this life it would be just that. 2019 has come with its share of trials but The Lord is so faithful and kind to always call my name louder than anything I am facing. Nothing is impossible for God! 


Lately The Lord has been speaking to me about staying with him a little longer. Just to love him and to spend time with him. Loving Jesus and stepping into his presence and learning how to stay there. Matthew 3 tells how when Jesus was baptized the spirit came and remained on him in the form of a dove. In the secret place its almost the same way. Of course the Lord is always there and he will always meet you there but there is a turning into God in that place and resting in him that is absolutely precious to me and its very much like that scripture but the amazing thing is, is that all throughout the day if i sense myself not leaning into that place its so easy to access it again. Just by simply turning my attention to him and loving him. I never want to lose the awareness of the nearness of his presence. I always want to know just how close he is to me. I fully believe that this is what he means by a relationship with him. Knowing him. Knowing his heart and that it is only good. It can only be faithful. He can only be true. If I could encourage you with anything it would be this. To go spend time with Jesus. No phone. No Tv. No social media and don't share the things he shows you in that place until he has said that its okay to do so. He longs to be with you friends. He longs to know you. He longs to be apart of your life. You where made to crave him. Find the voice of God in everything and learn to enjoy him.

I love you all,
Jordyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th