Skip to main content

You ARE Enough

Being Enough.

    How do we simply be something, that most of the time we don't feel we actually are? Well it has taken me a long time to find out what really ripped out all the lying thoughts that tried to keep me bound. It was a process. A longer one then I would like to admit but, God saw me through. It started in 2013 The Lord started revealing himself to me in everyday situations. At this point in my life I was dealing with sickness that kind of consumed my every minute. So I would start noticing God speaking to me through songs, or movies, or being stuck at a red light. It was awesome to start seeing this kind of stuff happen but I didn't know what it was. So I would just think.... Oh that's awesome!! But I didn't understand what it meant to respond to his calling and his reaching out. 

    I didn't know that Jesus was a real person who wanted to encounter me. I didn't know what was on the other side of depression but I wanted it. It wasn't long after this that I started taking hold of the scriptures that would come alive to me and clinging to them. Once I did this I would notice that in certain situations I was faced with no longer made me want to go home and hide by myself and eat to feel better. I started to see I could do all things through Christ who strengthened me. I really could. Before I knew it I was walking out what the bible says about me. That I am accepted in the beloved and I am the righteousness in Christ Jesus. That I was healed by his stripes. That I could FREELY receive and FREELY give what he had done for me, not because of anything other than I received what he said and I didn't just say, "YES LORD!" I meant it with my actions. I started looking at things through the eye of Christ. I could no longer be rude anymore. I couldn't gossip anymore. I couldn't do anything but be who he created me to be. If you are feeling stuck in depression there is a way out. 
     
      There IS! You have to receive the truth and stop partnering with the lie! You can not pay the lies any attention or agree with any of them. The words you speak, become the words you believe. I am not depressed. I am not sad. I am happy and healthy and only what the word says. Even if I don't see all of this in the natural I know spiritually that I AM. Which is one of the amazing names for God he says it himself in Genesis. "tell them I AM." sent you. Is what he says. Seeing that one of the names for God is I AM, really shifted my perspective on what I would let come out of my mouth. This will also help you to be mindful of what you say or complain about. I AM..... I am sick. I am whatever you catch yourself doing that doesn't line up with the word is putting that part of yourself in the darkness. Whenever the Lord showed me that it was like, Lord I am sorry I ever did that... He cares so much for our physical being and our mental health. Renewing our minds daily is the only place to find real freedom. The enemy knows the word of God and can recite it. How much more should we  KNOW the word?! It is our weapon against the enemy. The only way to ever be free is KNOW. Not just know by memorization but know in your heart the word. YOU ARE ENOUGH, JESUS IS ENOUGH, THE CROSS WAS ENOUGH

Have any of you ever been in a situation where, you where doing so amazing life was wonderful and you're in a situation all of the sudden something from your past tries to sneak back in? I think we have all been there before. You know why that happens? The enemy wants to keep you bound to the thing that the Lord has already redeemed you out of. DO NOT FALL FOR HIS EVIL SCHEMES. Do not repent for something that wasn't you! Those old thoughts ARE NOT YOU! The enemy said those things. If you're born again ALL things become new so that was NOT you! There is freedom from our past and lays in the arms of Jesus.

Are you  battling with your mind and your thoughts? Pray this with me!

JESUS!
we need you right now. Thank you for covering me in your redeeming blood. Thank you for canceling all the transgressions against me! Thank you for making me new. Thank you that you have given me a new heart. Thank you that in you all things are possible and right now, right where I am I surrender to you and all my thoughts I surrender. I lay it all down and I take hold of my new life in Christ Jesus. Thank you for removing me from situations that will harm me. Thank you for being my only answer. Thank you for being the solution to every problem and my provision for every need.
IN JESUS NAME,
AMEN!  


If any of you need prayer or need someone to talk to. Reach out me. I would love to pray for you and get to know the people that read this blog.

Love You Guys,
Jordyn   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th