Skip to main content

Back To School

Image result for school


Hello!
I hope your week is off to a blessed start! Thank  you for reading this blog post. Well it's that time of year again and we start school in about a week. This year my daughter and I have daily goals we want to accomplish and they are simple but yet it's stuff we need to do. I feel like starting school again is almost like setting New Year's goals that hardly ever happen but you have good intentions, but this year it's going to be different. 


Goal #1
Is to get to bed on time every night. 
  • The reason I want this to be number one is because the Lord tells us how important rest is. Not only physically but spiritually and emotionally also. I want to live out a lifestyle of rest in Jesus so that Hadlie can see that it is possible to do that, and I want to live in this promise he has for us.


Goal #2
Wake up Hadlie up a few minutes early.
  • So I can read the bible to Hadlie and we can talk about things and pray about them before we even start getting ready for the day. I want to build up a strong and courageous lady.
Goal #3
Look ourselves in the eye in the mirror everyday and tell ourselves 10 thoughts that Jesus has for us.
  •  The reason that I feel that this is important is because: I want to raise a GODFIDENT women of God. I want her and I to get a hold of the thoughts that Jesus has for us and live from a placing of knowing our identity in Christ and HIS thoughts for us. 

These goals will be amazing to reach. I plan to get us a both a notebook to write in every morning. Just to see where we stop and where we end up spiritually at the end of the year. My daughter has overcome so much in her short little life. I love to hear the dreams she has about heaven, and I love to hear how God the Father fills the places in her and has protected her and has made her stronger everyday.

Single Mom's I want to speak to you sweet moms for just a second. You are worthy of a lifestyle of rest! You are worthy of quiet time before Jesus. You are worthy of the peace he gives us that passes all of our understanding. I know this time of  year is hectic because; we have to plan who can pick the kids up from school so we can keep our jobs. We have to think about school clothes and school supplies. I do know for sure that God has provision for it all. If it's for homeschooling or for public school Jesus has everything figured out. We can not add another day to our lives by stressing or worrying about all of this stuff. So ALL momma's let's breathe and get ready for a new season. A season of order and excellence. 

Any parent or person who knows people with kid's or older children I want to pray over this school year right now!

Jesus,
I thank you for each and every school all around the world. I thank you for the teachers who will teach our kids and the moms who choose to home school. I thank you for guidance this year. Lord I speak peace to our schools in Jesus name! I thank you for blood that surrounds each school as a force field that is our protection. I thank you for the teachers that you would give them a supernatural grace and strength to get everything done that they need done this school year. Lord I speak life into every chair that fills the schools that will be filled with a child or person. I thank you for the hope that is you for each person. I thank you that every child WILL LEARN. I thank you for the parents of these children and that the parents would be involved in helping make a child's future bright. I thank you for parents to show there children grace and discipline when needed. In Jesus Name AMEN!

We can DO this.

Love You All,
Jordyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th