Skip to main content

No Disconnect

Image result for bible verses about being connected


Hey Ya'll,

It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog. 

I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. That scripture says ALL not some, not just a portion but ALL. The love of Christ that passes all knowledge is knowing that even though you can't explain it and you can't see it you KNOW he is there loving you. People have been taught to only see what they see naturally and not what is going on spiritually. The church I grew up in, didn't even teach on what it means to wait on the Lord. Not pointing blame just sating that God created us for love and to host love and to BE love. It's not easy to do when you have grown up with mindsets like, i'm fat, i'm ugly, i'm not enough, i'm worthless. Who does that sound like? THE ENEMY! THE WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT TO THE WORLD! I would love nothing more to see FIRE and PASSION behind every person knowing that they know who they're in Christ and the freedom that they could walk in.

Hear Jesus today and KNOW you're loved.

Love you all,
Jordyn 

Comments