Skip to main content

He Leaves The 99 For YOU!

Image result for you made a way for me 

Hello Everyone,
I pray everyone who reads this blog is blessed with great health and blessings that are found in the promises of God! Thank you for stopping by today and check out this post.




Today I would like to share just how far God will go just to get the one.
For me I heard this most of my life, that God would chase after me and he would never leave us nor forsake us. There was a season in my life where I was so selfish and deceived that I genuinely thought that God had forgotten about me. hahahah I know, comical right. I was so self absorbed and worried about my feelings, me this and me that, that I forgot to stop and look at the details and to see Jesus there. Anyway back to that time I was very depressed and I compared myself to everyone. It was a giant pity party! Now that I look back I really could just kick myself, but I see true grace and mercy that he has washed me in and I humbly so so grateful that Jesus would pull me out of the pit. Through this process of getting rid of myself I started to notice the Lord calling after me by name. He would meet me right where I was at and gently so and loving. There was a time that being a single mom I didn't even have money to buy groceries and then a check for more than enough showed up in the mail. Then there was another time that I only had enough money to buy exactly what we needed and absolutely nothing else and when I got home there was more groceries in my car than what I bought, like 4 extra sacks of groceries and the best thing is that I didn't even have to ask and he took care of us. All of these things pushed me deeper into wanting and longing to know the Lord. It drew me into a relationship with the Lord that I didn't know existed and he delights in the time we share together all day long every day. I love nothing more than to just hear his voice every day telling me he loves and he sees who I am and that he paid a price for me to be taken back to my original state of being his daughter. A good father takes care of their children and God Almighty will always take care of and see to it that we have everything in him. It could  be peace, security, love, or things in the natural whatever it maybe he is GOOD! He is LOVE!

Sow with a view to righteousness, Reap in accordance with kindness; Break up your fallow ground, For it is time to seek the LORD Until He comes to rain righteousness on you. You have plowed wickedness, you have reaped injustice, You have eaten the fruit of lies Because you have trusted in your way, in your numerous warriors,
This is a time to seek God and all his righteousness. He is sitting on the edge of His seat just to get to know you and to give you all wisdom and knowledge to know HIM! He will give you a new heart to know him more. Just lean into him and KNOW HE is God. 
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me

I pray you are encouraged today! To stop and see him in the smallest things. To be still and listen. To be obedient in the hard times 💛

LOVE YA'LL
Jordyn 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th