Skip to main content

Make Us ONE

blue mountains famous tourism scenery lijiang Free Photo

Hello Everyone,
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post today! I speak blessings over you and your lives! IN Jesus Name! You know everyone talks about wanting unity in their churches or communities or regions. I find though that we haven't put much action into this. For me I like to be a doer and I like getting stuff done. I know unity can either be a process or we can get rid of pride and ourselves and step into a deeper understanding of "the church". So how do we do this in our everyday lives? How do we become one? Well first we have to look at our relationship with Christ. Have we fully submitted to him? Or do we give him portions of us at a time? For me this question was convicting! Why though? Because I realized even though I wasn't meaning too I was taking tasks on myself, then getting overwhelmed and asking God now what do I do? In that place I heard him say I want to help you here too! I want to show the decisions to make and to have the longevity to do it. We can have all the motivation in the world to do something amazing but if we do not have longevity and the hand of God on what we are trying to go after it will not stand. We as individuals can not do everything. If we could there would be no need for the church. We need our brothers and sisters in Christ. God has created it to where each of us has our own calling and our own gifts and talents and he wants to use them all for his kingdom. For me I know I am called to be a daughter to the king first always and everything else flows from my time spent with God the Father in the secret place. If I neglect that place then how do I expect myself to be full to overflowing? Unity starts in our homes and overflows into our everyday lives and people we meet all day long. Our first ministry has to be to our children. If we leave them all the time to go on the road and don't take them with us or include them we are setting them up to really fall away from God all together. Jesus trusted us to live a life worthy of the calling on our lives and trusted us to raise little Christ like ones. Be encouraged the church is uniting over time. So let's start with us and then see where he takes us all.

Love you Guys,
Jordyn Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th