Skip to main content

Transition

Tran ● Si ● Tion- noun 
The process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another.

Over the process of the last few months I have had the same reoccurring dream. When me or a lady is in the transition state of childbirth. In dreams this can mean many different things but I believe The Lord is speaking to the church as a whole right now. 

As the church we are in a transition. We are about to see a generation and culture rise up in humility and godly character. We will all join together and operate as the true church. For the individuals I believe the Lord is saying many are in a transition for the season, the place that they're at financially, for there relationship with Jesus, you might even be in transition in the natural as well as spiritual levels but The Lord is saying this one thing. JESUS!

God's answer to all of us will and always will be Jesus. Everything we need according to God is in Jesus. We are running after the next thing. We don't want to miss it but all along we have missed it. God is transitioning you into a place where you can NO LONGER miss it.

We wont be going around the same mountains again like we have the last 10 years. We are transitioning into deeper and greater depths of who God is and who we are in him. The transition in childbirth is the hardest thing a women has to go through but, once breakthrough happens the release of what is to come has been pushed through. 

God has prepared you for what is to come. Breakthrough is coming. You won't be able to miss it.  


love,
Jordyn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th