Skip to main content

Unwavering Love

Hey Everyone,

I've been on this journey lately of being still, listening, not saying much. It's hard for me because I always have a lot going on and I am always doing something but, HE is giving me his vision almost. I can hear things in conversations at the store or wherever and it breaks my heart for that person and whoever else might be involved and then I can share with them. I have noticed that his love is unwavering and it's the same and it's intense and it's fierce and it's tangible. It doesn't change. How cool is it that what we do doesn't change his love for us. We can always receive more and we can always go after more and He wants to give it away. Everyone around us is looking for a savior. Even if they yell in your face or mock you. They are really saying, I need Jesus. I need to be loved. I need to know who I was created to be. Suicide could totally be wiped out if we could stop, listen, and hear what the Lord says about everyone, and then share with them this unfailing love. Even the people who hurt us the most. Which isn't easy at all. We have to not have a fear of man. If the fear of God hits your heart than the fear of man will no longer remain in you. The fear of God isn't something to be afraid of. It's the beginning of all wisdom. It's where you no longer want to violate our relationship with Christ. So anytime Holy Spirit reveals something that isn't okay in our lives and needs to be changed, there is tremble that happens before the lord, in that place we repent and simply change what he showed us and bam just like that the fear of the Lord keeps you in a place of thankfulness and right standing. In these moments it can feel like nothing is happening but when we look back over the course of time and see what is being done everything changes. My old self no longer exist. It's amazing. Every part of me has changed. My way of thinking, my attitude, my love for people and not my hate for people, every part of me has been washed by every part of Christ and I always want more and I always need him. 


I just want to encourage that one person in a really rough place that there is HOPE. His name is JESUS and he loves you.

Love ya'll,
Jordyn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th