Skip to main content

Hey there!
As I promised I am going to share our experience at Power & Love Dallas. Man have you ever just set back and seen all the Lord really does do for you...? He is in your very air you breathe! He is all around and in everything. With that being said on Wednesday night when we got to power and love you could literally feel his presence just walking to your seat. Jeremy Riddle and Josh Baldwin from Bethel lead the worship and my gosh it was so beautiful! It opened the atmosphere for the rest of the time there, not even kidding one bit. On Thursday this was the first full day and we learned how to operate in healing, which by the way is for everyone and everything and we all have the power and authority to do that. but anyway.. Robby Dawkins spoke and demonstrated things and man God came right in where he was wanted and flipped things around for so many people. So we go out on our first out reach and didn't really get much done. Checked into our hotel that was completely terrible lol.. the lord was going to find a way to speak to me all night one way or another. anyway we go back and Tom Routolo teaches this session and wow we were shown amazing things but the amazing stuff starting happening on Thursday night sessions and followed all the way until we left. So Thursday evening worship was so divine. I got to see my daughter in her purest state worship the king of kings and love on him so much and be totally aware of her identity in him.. man it was amazing! Todd White shared this night and it was game over, lights out when prayer broke out. So many miracles and healings broke out. Friday was a glory fest lol if that is such a thing the first session all the way until i fell asleep that night hah and the glory was still on me when i woke up. I got experience just how close the father really is. Just how tangible he is in a place where its just for him to receive all the glory. For the first time in my entire life that night the power of the Holy Ghost got ahold of me and my entire body was on fire! It's a very holy experience and it will never leave me!! That is the most exciting thing! Jesus is so beautiful you cant even see his face. his hair even full of love his glory radiates through every strand of hair and its like an electrical current flowing it is so amazing. i was going to plug in all the scriptures to back this all up but i didn't have time. He gave me very specific instruction for coming home and continuing in him.. I will post more on the next update. Go after love you guys. not any kind of  love but Jesus' love for you. I promise it is the best thing you will ever experience. If you would like to put this into practice and live in Hobbs you can come to my very first, First Fruits gathering Saturday at 7Pm at Fitness Fury come and enjoy JESUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Disconnect

Hey Ya'll, It's such a blessing to see that God is using this blog in over 13 nations. Only God could do something like that. Thank you all for reading and sharing this blog.  I want to share with you what I have been seeing lately. It's really heart wrenching to know that people feel unloved, unwanted, and ashamed. I guess my heart is so gripped with this because, I use to be that person. Even though I knew what my Mom always would tell us but I had trouble believing it. Why though? because any other time I was "loved" on earth I had to earn it. Like being in a relationship you don't say I love you until you've been together for like 4 years. hahahaha It literally makes me laugh because, love can't be earned. It is a literal person. You have to encounter him, to love yourself and out of that place love other people. Ephesians 3:19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with ALL the fullness of God. Th